Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of OUTDOOR EVENTS
Events of discovery, exploration and survey of the natural environment of the territory, in cooperation with Local Natural Parks
We involved young people from our network aged 18 -30 for giving them the opportunity to discover a new green side of our territory
We had tours and visits to the Natural Parks "Otranto-Leuca" and "Rauccio" in the Province of Lecce
Natural Local Enterprises
Salento is a peninsula, surrounded by Adriatic and Ionian Sea. Young people discovered both sides of the territory and the geograhical differences.
The target of young people:
* has a better knowledge on the local natural heritage;
Punta Palascià where you can see the first sunshine of Italy. Here a guide let us discover the rare and protected species of flowers in the Natural Park "Otranto-Leuca" and the caves on the coast
We went visiting local businesses which produce local products naturally, such us a honeybee farm at Montelupo (Diso)
We experimented the traditional creation of old products, such us old 'panari', typical local handmade wicker baskets.
* is more aware about the environmental value of the territory
* has more information on biodiversity and geodiversity existing in the territory a better knowledge on the local natural heritage;