Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of white light
and red filters . 3D images or movies are made by presenting two offset images separately to the left and right eye of the viewer. Both of these 2-D offset images are then combined in the brain to give the perception of 3-D depth. thats just a basic view on the properties of white light . Thank you -conclusion-
- white light is made up from different colours .
- colours red , orange ,yellow , blue , green , violet & indigo
- white light can be spilt.
- when colours mixed , new colours are produced .
- the colour filter in which we view an item , impacts on the colour of the item .
- 2 filters put on each other appear black to the eye .
-3D images are made with two 2D photos put on each other.