Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of white light
and red filters . 3D images or movies are made by presenting two offset images separately to the left and right eye of the viewer. Both of these 2-D offset images are then combined in the brain to give the perception of 3-D depth. thats just a basic view on the properties of white light . Thank you -conclusion-
- white light is made up from different colours .
- colours red , orange ,yellow , blue , green , violet & indigo
- white light can be spilt.
- when colours mixed , new colours are produced .
- the colour filter in which we view an item , impacts on the colour of the item .
- 2 filters put on each other appear black to the eye .
-3D images are made with two 2D photos put on each other.