Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
An Introduction to Electricity in a Motor Vehicle Context
Transcript of An Introduction to Electricity in a Motor Vehicle Context
What is a Hybrid?
A vehicle that combines an internal-combustion engine with one or more electric motors powered by a battery
What is a ZEV?
Is an electric 'engine' the
only way to a ZEV?
IMI Unit EP1
Electric Vehicle Awareness
Good Morning and Welcome, some things to help our time together to be STRESS FREE!!!!!
Drinks on the floor
Mobile on silent
Emergency call, please ask
Are Electric Cars safe?
Some ZEV's available today
Smart for two
Some examples of Hybrids
Types of Hybrid
Other engines, Steam and Hydrogen fuel cell
Types of Hybrid
Vauxhall Ampera/Chevrolet Volt - (EREV)
Honda Insight - 1999
Toyota Prius - 2000
But is it green?
How do we recognise them?
Diesel Parallel Hybrid
1. Know about the types of electric vehicles available
1.1Describe how to identify electric vehicles
1.2Give examples of the electrically propelled vehicles that are currently available
1.3Outline the main differences between hybrid and electric vehicles