Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Coastal Sand Plains
Transcript of Coastal Sand Plains
The coastal sand plains get alot of ran because it is by the coast, and of course the coast sometimes has hurricans and tsumnai's. Erosion Ecoregions of Texas There is grasslands, coastal oak, motts, granjelo, salt marshes, and MANY more plants and amimals. By: Taylor Hall (erosion) The coastal plains recive many inches of rain each year. It also has very cold winters and hot summers. So the coastal sand plains have 3 main ways of weathering, that is air, wind and water. The erosion in the coastal sand plains is usually just wind, and rarely waves because or the rare flooding or running water. Deposion