Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ADVERB CLAUSES 5 (A06)
Transcript of ADVERB CLAUSES 5 (A06)
Even if similar to whether or not EXERCISES a) I will get this whole grammar course only if... -If the sentence begins with ONLY IF, you have to invert the position of the Subject and Verb of the Main Clause. You don't use commas this time. ADVERB CLAUSES
(PART 5) a) I usually feel ok only if I sleep well. b) Even if I've had a busy day, I'm usually wide-awake when it's time to go to sleep. c) Unless you study all night long, you aren't going to pass the exam. 2- Which underlined word shows that one situation depends on another? 3- Which underlined word shows the consequences of something happening? 2- Which underlined word shows that one situation depends on another?
Only if provided (that) 3- Which underlined word shows the consequences of something happening?
Unless except if b) Unless I have to, ..... c) We'll really enjoy life even if.... d) If I inherit a lot of money, I'll.... e) Only if I tell the truth will I.... (In case) EXERCISE (e)