Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CRE101 - Ten Little Indians
Transcript of CRE101 - Ten Little Indians
"Can I Get a Witness"
Can I Get a Witness
* She's not crazy, but she is on the verge of a mental breakdown.
* I did not like her not taking personal responsibility for her life
* Richard is a coward and a hypocrite.
* If he could punch racism in the face by hitting a racist guy, He could also hit racism in the face by exploring a possible interracial relationship
* Decisions based on public opinion shows a lack of integrity.
Can I Get A Witness
She's not a crazy woman
Helpless; hates her life but will not help herself better it
Just waiting for a tragedy to escape though
Not afraid to say what others think
Afraid interracial would ruin career as politician
True, yet wrong. People would not like it, yet it would show he stands for diversity
Loose cannon when verbally attacked, terrible for a politician, but seen today
Can I get a witness?
The woman is not crazy, but drunk on depression.
Wants her life to change nut is unwilling to help herself.
Wishes something would happen to where she could start over.
Way for Sherman to express his views through text.
Hypocritical man that over thinks way to much.
Lets what people say to him bother him to the point of violence.
Worries that a mixed race relationship could ruin his political career.