Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Graph Theory
Seven Bridges of Königsberg
In the most common sense of the term, a graph is an ordered pair G = (V, E).
The order of a graph is |V| (the number of vertices). A graph's size is |E|, the number of edges.
The Seven Bridges of Königsberg
Graph theory is the study of graphs, which are mathematical structures used to model relations between objects.
Graph theory is used in Geographic information system(GIS)
A closed chain of vertices in a graph.
Königsberg Bridges and Graph Theory
Minimum Spanning Tree
Find the "cheapest" path that connects all nodes in the graph.
Thanks For Watching!!