Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chesapeake Bay Bridge
Transcript of Chesapeake Bay Bridge
The total coast
The coast of the Chesapeake Bridge was $200,000,000
How long it took
The bridge took 42 months construction began in September 7,1960.In North Bound
The Chesapeake Bay Bridge won: American Society of City Engineers 1965 award for "outstanding Engineering Achievement.
Length of Shore to Shore and Depth of water
the Length of shore to shore is 17.6
During the construction 7 people DIED.
The opening date
The Chesapeake Bridge was opened on April 15,1964
In South Bound, the bridge coast
In South Bound,it took
46 month. Construction began June 16, 1995.
the depth of the water was 25 to 100 feet