Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Regions of Georgia
Transcript of 5 Regions of Georgia
- As the region heads southeast, it loses elevation and becomes rolling hills - top soil lacks nutrients - Atlanta and Athens - Georgia's famous red clay - Northwestern corner - many peaks and valleys - bordered by the Appalachian Mountains - Northeastern - Home to Georgia's highest point, Brasstown Bald - Blue Ridge Mountains - largest region in Georgia - We live here! - low, flat land - many rivers and marshy land - ideal for crops - barrier islands - Home to the Okefenokee Swamp - separates the Piedmont from Coastal Plain
- Streams flowing from the higher rock of the Piedmont creates rapids or waterfalls when it runs onto the Coastal Plain's softer rock