Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rube GoldBerg Project
Transcript of Rube GoldBerg Project
advantage Wedge uses
examples Pulley mechanical advantage
examples 1st class lever Second Class Levers Third Class Levers Wheel and Axle reduce work
what is work?
ramp length Bibliography http://scienceforkids.kidipede.com/physics/machines/
http://teacher.scholastic.com/dirtrep/simple/wheel.htm Examples everyday uses of
incline planes What are they?
Examples Placement of:
Examples Effort Fulcrum Load Rube Goldberg Six Simple Machines Our Rube Goldberg Cell Simple machines we used
How it works Finished Rube Goldberg Cell History
Drawings inclined planes
examples Fixed Pulley Moveable Pulley Lever Screw Pulley Wheel and Axle + Incline Plane