Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Computers
In Language Teaching
She examines the forms and funtions of computer technology in second language learning. The forms and functions, she contends, are separate from any particular state of techonology.
Although there software that allows instructors to insert their comments neatly students wordprocessed text, there is no software that can "read" a text and wirte relevant comments on it.
Thanks for your attention