Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Computers
In Language Teaching
She examines the forms and funtions of computer technology in second language learning. The forms and functions, she contends, are separate from any particular state of techonology.
Although there software that allows instructors to insert their comments neatly students wordprocessed text, there is no software that can "read" a text and wirte relevant comments on it.
Thanks for your attention