Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 08/29/2017
2. Class Activity 5:
a. Write a proper paragraph that explains the difference between a physical and a chemical property.
b. Write another proper paragraph that explains the difference between a physical and a chemical change.
Physical vs. Chemical Changes
August 29, 2017
Physical vs. Chemical Changes Kahoot
Physical vs. Chemical Properties Kahoot
Can be observed or measured without changing the composition of matter.
Can only be observed during, or after, a chemical reaction by changing a substance's chemical identity.
heat of combustion
tendency to oxidize (rust)