Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
Anaïs Labat, Gabriela Marengo, Sònia Ruiz & Lydia Vahdat
Determine the structure of the website
- Universal Jobmatch job search
- Log in to student finance
- Passport fees
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- Council Tax band
- Running a limited company
- Driving theory test
- Car tax rates
- Get a car tax disc
- VAT rates
- Workplace pensions: find out what it means for you
-Inside Government: take a tour (+ video)
WHAT WE HAVE TRANSLATED
text + ext. links + browser +
ext. images + pop up window.
- PASSPORTS, TRAVELS AND LIVING ABROAD:
text + ext. links + logotype.
- CRIME, JUSTICES AND LAW:
text, ext. links + logotype.
CHOOSE AN HTML EDITOR
Recommended Html editors:
HOME: text + external links + browser + external images + pop up window
pop-up window: text + external links
driving and transport: text + external links + logo image
business and self-employed: text + external links + logo image
PASSPORTS, TRAVEL AND LIVING ABROAD: text + ext. links + logo.
working, jobs and pensions: test + external links + logo.
CRIME, JUSTICE AND LAW: text, ext. links + logo.
+ other 9 similar int. links
GENERAL STRUCTURE OF EACH INTERNAL LINK:
+ EXTERNAL LINKS
+ IMAGE (LOGO)
- Step 1: once you have the website click the right button of the mouse and a list will appear.
-Step 2: within the list you chose the option “ver código fuente de la página”.
-Step 3: once you have the html code copy it and paste it in a text editor. We have used “bloc de notas”.
- Step 4: we have used an online html (onlinehtmleditor.net) which allows to see the changes on the webpage while translating.
-Step 5: after translating in the html editor, we have saved it in a .txt file as well as in .html file.
A POSSIBLE PROBLEM:
There may appear problems when converting the .txt file into an .html file. The later may not recognize the Spanish language because it was previously in English
How to solve it...
- Some internet browsers do not recognize the change in language. As a consequence, in the case of Spanish, accents cannot be seen.
· Firefox: ver> desarrollador web> codificación de caracteres > occidental.
· Safari: visualización > codificación del texto.
STAGE 4: IMAGES
- In the translation of our website we did not modified any picture by means of an image editor because all of them were external links.
- Code http: https://assets.digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk/frontend/homepage/workplace-pensions-c0c5e315fb27cc6cc0e0e3ee83fca30c.jpg
-Nevertheless, there are good image editors such as: http://pixlr.com/Picasa, Photoscape, Photofiltre, Gimp
4.1. CHANGING IMAGES
- In case someone wants to upload a different picture which you have previously saved in a folder or which has been taken from the internet you have to do the following:
- In case you want to add an image from a file:-Our code : <img alt="" src="https://assets.digital.cabinet-office.gov.uk/frontend/homepage/workplace-pensions-c0c5e315fb27cc6cc0e0e3ee83fca30c.jpg">- You have to change this:
Img src= “Folder / Name of the picture.jpg”
-If you want to use an online image you only have to change the link. eg: http://...
· We may encounter problems when trying to change an image.
· In our case we wanted to change something that we believed to be an image but it came to be an external link.
5. Similar websites
Any website in Spanish from any government could be useful for the technique terms we have presented.
for your attention