Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Intro to Memoirs and "The Glass Castle"
Transcript of Intro to Memoirs and "The Glass Castle"
A memoir is a piece of autobiographical writing, usually shorter in nature than a comprehensive autobiography.
A memoir tries to capture certain highlights or meaningful moments in one's past.
The memoir may be more emotional and concerned with capturing particular scenes, or a series of events, rather than documenting every fact of a person's life.
Now you try!
On a sheet of paper, write down the following words:
I Smile When I think About:
Living life asking: why not try?
Yup, thinking about my next meal.
I want to want to run.
Trying to remember not to forget.