Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Intro to Memoirs and "The Glass Castle"
Transcript of Intro to Memoirs and "The Glass Castle"
A memoir is a piece of autobiographical writing, usually shorter in nature than a comprehensive autobiography.
A memoir tries to capture certain highlights or meaningful moments in one's past.
The memoir may be more emotional and concerned with capturing particular scenes, or a series of events, rather than documenting every fact of a person's life.
Now you try!
On a sheet of paper, write down the following words:
I Smile When I think About:
Living life asking: why not try?
Yup, thinking about my next meal.
I want to want to run.
Trying to remember not to forget.