Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Customary Units of Measurement 5.MD.1
Transcript of Customary Units of Measurement 5.MD.1
1 foot (ft.) = 12 inches (in.)
1 yard (yd.) = 3 feet or 36 inches
1 mile = 5,280 feet or 1,760 yards
1 pound (lb.) = 16 ounces (oz.)
1 ton = 2,000 pounds (lbs.)
I Can Statements
1 cup (c.) = 8 fluid ounces (fl. oz.)
1 pint (pt.) = 2 c.
1 quart (qt) = 2 pt.
1/2 gallon (gal.) = 2 qt.
1 gallon (gal.) = 4 qt.
1 minute (min.) = 60 seconds (sec.)
1 hour (hr.) = 60 minutes
1 day = 24 hours (hrs.)
1 week = 7 days
1 month = 28-31 days, or 4-5 weeks
1 year = 12 months or 52 weeks or 365 days
1. Convert customary units of length, weight, time and capactiy.
2. Solve real world application word problems using customary units of length, weight, time and capacity.
5. MD. 1