Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Principal's Perspective: Student Voice
Transcript of Principal's Perspective: Student Voice
A Principal's Perspective
1. Understanding 'Hidden Curriculum'
2.Appreciation for our impact (Leithwood)
4. Moral Compass
Using Student Voice to Motivate Teachers
1. I have an impact on the teacher practice
2. I need to be actively involved my learning
3. You are interested in my perspective
To inspire students to be active participants in their learning.
1. What practices do we think are effective?
2. What practices do students think are effective?
3. Student reinforcement of research based pedagogy?
To engage in dialogue about changing our practice to meet our student's needs based on their perspective