Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The future with ASIMO
Transcript of The future with ASIMO
allowing for increased joint flexibility and a smoother, more human-like walking motion. Introduced in 2000, which is an acronym for Advanced Step in Innovative Mobility, was created to be a helper to people. Asimo Robot Evolution At 130 cm (4 feet, 3 inches) tall and 54 kg (119 lbs), ASIMO was designed to operate in real-world environments,
with the ability to walk or run on two feet at speeds up to 6 kilometres per hour (3.7 mph).
ASIMO demonstrated tasks such as kicking a football, running and walking up and down a set of stairs We believe that in the future each home will have an ASIMO robot to do the house chores
In honor of ASIMO's 10th anniversary in November 2010, Honda developed an application for the iPhone and Android smartphones called "Run with ASIMO.
Users learn about the development of ASIMO by virtually walking the robot through the steps of a race and then sharing their lap times on Twitter and Facebook. END... ASIMO Humanoid Robot