Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Issues In Europe .
Transcript of Issues In Europe .
acid rain is germany
air pollution in the united kingdom
london,the capital of the united kingdom,is notorious of air pollution
nuclear disaster in chernobyl
over the past 30 years , acid rain has taken its toll these landmarks
sulfer and nitrogen found acid rain eat hole and the surfaces of status and buildings
acid rain pollutes rivers , like the danube and the rihine river .
smog is air pollution caused by sun light acitng on the gases from the automobile and factory exhuasts.
in the great smog of 1952, the smog was so dense that,for four days,the people in london could not seewhat was in front of them