Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tues. 28 Apr. 2015
Transcript of Tues. 28 Apr. 2015
"Unraveling of the Plan"
"Revelation and Catharsis"
Have out the BIG PAPER to jot notes if needed.
identify plot events that correspond with key stages and moments of the arc of tragedy.
Something is due Thursday...
Test next Monday and Tuesday
You will need headphones or earbuds for the Tuesday portion of the test
Key scenes from the play in our film version
finds a strange little handkerchief in his room... it is white with red strawberries embroidered on it. He finds the pattern intriguing, so the next time he visits his favorite hooker, (ahem, "courtesan")
he asks her to take it and copy the embroidery pattern for him.
This handkerchief is a
in the play... and it has particular symbolism for Othello himself. (His mom made it... he gave it to his wife as a cherished gift).
Iago knows that Cassio "enjoys Bianca's company." He plans to get Cassio talking about his escapades with Bianca.
Iago will tell Othello that they are talking about Desdemona, not a "courtesan." Othello will overhear and see Cassio's behavior and...well, you'll see.