Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
History of iPod
Transcript of History of iPod
Since October 2004, the iPod line has dominated digital music player sales in the United States, with over 90% of the market for hard drive-based players and over 70% of the market for all types of players. Newer models were released.
With each model, the iPod's performance, storage, user interface and design was improved. 2nd generation 3rd generation 4th generation The 4th generation featured the first colour screen on an iPod! 5th generation Video playback was introduced in the 5th generation. Apart from the iPod Classic, Apple also released:
iPod Mini in 2004
iPod Nano in 2005
iPod Shuffle in 2005
iPod Touch in 2007 iPod Mini iPod Nano iPod Shuffle iPod Touch The latest iPod Classic - the 6th generation Having a disk space of 160GB, it can store up to 40,000 songs.