Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Business Continuity Planning Overview
Transcript of Business Continuity Planning Overview
An event that causes the loss of essential services or any part of them thereof for an indefinite period of time affecting a business.
Business Continuty Planning.
Here is a realworld example
Process of identifying risks and developing procedures that enable an organization to continue operating its critical functions at acceptable levels of service upon a disruption of services (disaster).
¿En serio alguna pregunta?
Seguridad física y Seguridad Lógica
Gerardo A. Castillo, CISSP