Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Possessive Pronouns
What you will learn today:
Learn about Possessive Pronouns
Practice! Identify the possessive pronouns
- a word that takes the place of one or more nouns in a sentence
take the place of possessive nouns. They show who or what owns something or has something.
What are the Possessive Pronouns?
write these down!!!
Help me find my lost cat.
Name the possessive pronoun in each sentence.
Mark likes to wear his hat.
That ring has lost its shine.
Do NOT use an apostrophe (') with a possessive pronoun
That is Tasha's car.
That is her car.
What is the possessive pronoun?
Start - :41
3:00 - 3:25
Write down the possessive pronouns that you hear as you are watching!
Frank loves to play basketball. Children come from all over the neighborhood to play at his house. They bring their shoes and socks to prepare for the game. At the end of each game, my mom brings snacks and drinks. Sarah and Max always says thank you to my mom. The children know it is time to go home when their parents call for them.
He got a hotdog and drink.