Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, January 24, 2017
Transcript of Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, January 24, 2017
Let's start our learning day.
take out your whiteboard and marker.
Daily Language Review
Clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker.
Stand and face the flag.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! All hail to our old gold and black! Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! Our friendship may she never lack, Ever grateful, ever true, Thus we raise our song anew, Of the days we've spent with you All hail our own Purdue.
a large area of land with similar features
Perimeter and Area
the distance around a shape or region; the sum of the lengths of the sides
Solve each problem in your head. When you have found a solution, put up one finger alongside your head.
35 + 10
35 + 20
35 + 40
35 + 42
Countdown to Common Core Test Time
the surface features of a place
Circle the correct way to divide the word into syllables.
1. rod-e-o rode-o r-od-eo ro-de-o
Correct these sentences.
2. we watched the lion hunt his prey on a television show
3. does you think this is a good price for notebook paper
Is the subject or predicate in boldface?
4. Jason and Tina
bought a new house
has ballet on Mondays and Wednesdays. _______
anything that meets people's needs
the land, water, and air in which people, animals, and plants live
a wall built to hold back water
a sudden flow of water that covers what is normally dry land
a narrow waterway that has been dug across land
to keep someone or something safe