Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anthrax and Mustard Gas
Transcript of Anthrax and Mustard Gas
Mustard Gas in History
-Warfare agents are chemical weapons that are known to kill, injure, or incapacitate it victims.
-These can come in different states of matter including solid, liquid, and gas form.
-Two deadly agents we are presenting today are referred to as Anthrax and Mustard Gas.
Anthrax in History
Anthrax and Mustard Gas By Michelle & Anthony
-What is Anthrax?
* Anthrax is a disease that occurs naturally in plant eating animals..caused by the bacterium bacillis anthracis
* It is a highly illegal but extremely stable weapon that can be stored almost in definitely as dry powder
*The most common side effects seen in Anthrax toward people would be:an accessive amount of redness on the skin, swollen or painful glands which results all in something virtually always fatal.
-Mustard Gas was first used in WW1 by the Germans.
-It was introduced since the brand new trench warfare proved hard for both sides to advance
-Mustard Gas' main purpose was to drive enemies out of their bunker or trench
-Soldiers who inhaled were likely to receive blisters and
why preferred as a warfare agent
Mustard Gas cites-------
-Anthrax was first used in WW1 by the Germans and used it to contaminate animals food and livestock unlike chemical gasses.
-Japanese also allegedly used this in Manchera by infecting 10,000 prisoners and many died.
-In human history there have been three types of infections that may occur, inhalation, gastrointestinal, and cutaneously.
-Mustard Gas is a deadly nerve agent that falls into the lethal category of gasses.
-It received the name Mustard Gas due to its yellow greenish color and mustard like odor.
-It is a chemical warfare agent that is designed to hurt its victims and or kill.
-Mustard Gas leaves the skin and organs with yellow blisters filled with pus.