Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Photo Essay
There are 4 main types of shots that most photo essays utilize. I'd recommend you include at least 1 of each of these shots.
Wide - Like any good story, a photo essay must first introduce the setting - the place and the people.
Portrait - It must also tell us all about the main characters. It should tell us facts about them and give us insight into their personalities and how they feel.
Action - Every story needs excitement and action - show the viewer the action. This is what creates excitement and keeps the story moving along.
Detail - Detail shots tell your viewers more about the place and people make the experience of viewing your essay feel more real and intimate. Detail shots can be of places, people or things being done. http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2012/06/outer-banks/harvey-photography#/01-post-surfing-avalon-pier-670.jpg Your task is to create a photo essay on any topic you wish. You should submit a minimum of 4 photographs - at least one of each type.