Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
States of Matter
Transcript of States of Matter
A gas is made of molecules that are far apart and move very quickly. The two main properties of a gas are it has no definite volume and no definite shape which means it fills any container. Some examples of gasses are... This is how liquid molecules look. This is what solid molecules look like. This is what gas molecules look like. This is what gas molecules look like. Carbon Dioxide Water Vapor Nitrogen Vinegar Water Milk Apples Logs Laptop These are the state chages. Ths is a demonstration of solid to liquid to gas.
Solid molecules are arranged in a tight regular pattern and move very little. Liquid molecules move past each other easily and they are close together but not in any neat order. Gas molecules move rapidly with a lot of space between each other.