Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Inventions & Discoveries in the Edwardian Era
Transcript of Inventions & Discoveries in the Edwardian Era
New World Life Sciences and Chemistry Here comes the science bit... Physics Engineering, Transport &
The Continental Drift Inventions for the People The Eccentric Victorian Inventor Never Dies... Oddballs Blood Groups
Hormones Monorail - 1901
Disk Brake - 1901
Spark Plug - 1902
The Parachute Safety Razor
Tour de France
London 'Black Taxis'
Electric Washing Machine
Cinema Newsreels Thank You For Listening
Do You Have Any Questions? Thank You For Listening Radiation
The Theory of Relativity & E=mc2
The Structure of An Atom Measurements of various quantities are relative to the velocities of observers. In particular, space and time can dilate. The speed of light is still the same though. Spacetime: space and time should be considered together and in relation to each other. In the '20s they were telling us we'd all have our own private plane and take vacations to the moon.
-Jay Chiat It is possible to fly without motors, but not without knowledge and skill.
-Wilbur Wright Neil Armstrong Michael Colins Edwin Eugene