Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
history of transportation in the philippines
Transcript of history of transportation in the philippines
tourism law ..
history of transportation in
Transportation in the Philippines is relatively underdeveloped, partly due to the country's mountainous areas and scattered islands, and partly as a result of the government's persistent underinvestment in the nation's infrastructure. In recent years, however, the Philippine government has been pushing to improve the transportation system in the country through various projects.
any form of transportation that takes place on land. This can be through road, rail
is the process of moving people,
goods, etc. by barge, boat, ship
or sailboat over a sea, ocean,
lake, canal, river, etc.
Air transportation is transportation by air.
So goods and passengers can be transporte from one place to another by means of planes, helicopters and other flying machines
first airline in asia -1945