Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Physics Project: Respiration Rate
Transcript of Physics Project: Respiration Rate
What is respiratory rate?
In other words, it means breathing frequency. That means, the number of breaths taken within a set amount of time.
How to measure it?
When a person is at rest and involves counting the number of breaths for one minute by counting how many times the chest rises.
A human, a timer and a helper
1. Take A Deep Breath...
2. Timer start!!
3. Clip your nose!!
Video: How to measure respiratory rate
Thank you for watching and listening!
Vincent Lee (19)
Ng Wang Chun (28)
Hayden ShiK (30)
All living things need
oxygen to live
We need to know how
often we breath
of living things. It is measured by
counting how many times the chest rises
. So, this is
our conclusion for respiratory rate.