Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Make an Ice Cream Sundae
Transcript of How to Make an Ice Cream Sundae
By Anna Stacy
Take the candy and sprinkle how much you want on the ice cream that's in the bowl. Then put the candy away.
For the final step, take
one cherry and place it on the ice cream that's in the bowl. Then put the cherries away.
Get the bowl, the ice cream, and the spoon and take the lid off the ice cream.
Put the spoon in the ice cream and scoop the ice cream on to the spoon, then push the ice cream off the spoon into the bowl. Do this 1-3 times. Then put the lid back on the ice cream and put the ice cream away.
After you have the ice cream in the bowl, grab the chocolate syrup and squirt a reasonable amount on the ice cream in the bowl. Then close the syrup, and put the syrup away.