Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
W. Rodman Piggy 7th Period
Transcript of W. Rodman Piggy 7th Period
Needs glasses to see
Usually described as "the fat boy"
"He was shorter than the fair boy and very fat" pg.7
"You all are acting like a crowd of kids" pg. 38
This shows that he wants to be logical about this survival situation, and wants them to take this slow and to be thourough and mature.
2nd Greatest Action
"so long as they don't call me what they used to call me at school."
This shows piggy is embarrassed about his old name, and wants to be accepted into this group.
3rd Greatest Action
"Give him the conch."
This shows that piggy wants everyone to be equal, and to keep people interested in the loop of the government.
W Rodman Piggy 7th period
It's a littlun that asks for the conch