Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Problem Solving Strategies
Transcript of Problem Solving Strategies
You should always seek to learn and grow. NEVER Never be afraid to ask for help. COURAGE Have the courage to ask for help. HELP Help me help you. Problem Solving Strategies Problem 1: Show all the ways that 15 objects can be put into four piles so that each pile has a different number of objects in it. Problem 2: Tracy and David are playing a game. At the end of each round, the loser gives the winner a penny. After a while, David has won three games, and Tracy has three more pennies than she did when she began. How many rounds did they play? WHAT STRATEGIES DID YOU USE? Look for a pattern
Construct a table
Make an organized list
Act it out
Draw a picture
Guess and check
Work it backward
Write an equation
Solve a simpler (similar) problem
Make a model OUT OF THE KIDDIE POOL
AND INTO DEEPER WATERS!!!