Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SharePoint Lesson #66: SharePoint Lists in PowerPoint
Transcript of SharePoint Lesson #66: SharePoint Lists in PowerPoint
Create a List or use an existing one.
Chose [List] - [Export to Excel] from the menu.
Save it as a Query-File (.iqy)
Edit in Excel
Insert in PowerPoint
Delete unwanted Columns
Open the previously saved iqy-file in Excel.
By default the columns [Item Type] and [Path] are exported as well.
You can delete or hide both columns.
Check the Data Connection
Click [Data] - [Connections]
Save it as an Excel-file
Open an empty PowerPoint slide and
chose [INSERT] - [Object]
Select the previously saved Excel-file
Save your PowerPoint.
Now we are going to update the SharePoint list and learn how to update the PowerPoint data.
Update and Test
Add another Item to your SharePoint list
Open your previously saved PPT.
Right mouse click and select [Edit].
The table opens in edit mode.
Select [DATA] - [Refresh All]
You may need to increase the table size to see the new data.
Please find here an overview of all available Presentations: