Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Characters of Midsummer's Night Dream
Transcript of Characters of Midsummer's Night Dream
by Emerson Mayville
Theseus: Duke of Athens
Theseus was the son of King Ageus. He wanted to show his bravery by saving people from getting eaten by the minotaur. He married Hippolyta.
Hippolyta was the Amazon Queen who was the Daughter of Ares, the god of war was given a girdle by her father to signify and authority over the Amazonians. She married Theseus.
Lysander was the man Hermia loved but her dad refused her to get married too. He decide that he and Hermia run away to get married so Hermia didn't get put to death, put in a nunnery or Marry Demetrius
Demetrius was the man hermia was supposed to get married to by Egeus's orders but Hermia fell in love with Lysander. he loves Hermia but she doesn't feel the same way. He went out with Helena before.
Hermia is the main antgonist in this play. She is Egeus's daughter who loves Lysander but she has to marry Demetrius or be put to death, marry him