Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
concussions in footbal
Transcript of concussions in footbal
committed suicide and how many concussions. People believe that having 4 concussions is bad Former football players in Junior Seau 10 more than Jeff Alm 2 Ray Esterling 4 Dave Duerson 3 because a concussion bruises the brain and makes that part of the brain slower. concussion means shock
caused by impact of a
collision. the National Football League
that get multiple concussions
have a chance of committing suicide. The lobe that gets injured the most
during a concussion is the frontal lobe The average amount of concussions
in the NFL during the 2011-2012 season is around 120 to 130
a year.That number has rose eight percent
from the 2010-2011 season.