Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
Transcript of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.
by Frank LeHardy
STR-581 Outline Objective
Introduction Continued $2 billion in system-wide sales in 2011
$784 million in revenue
$50 million in net earnings in 2011
876 restaurants in 49 states & 2 countries
367 company-owned Current Locations SWOT Analysis Introduction Founded in 1982
at Ohio State University
by Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery
Core Focus: Beer & Chicken Wings & Sports Objective Open Two Franchises in San Diego County
Acquire Financial Funding
Identify Operating Partner Financials $ 1.5 Million Required to Start One Store
300 Thousand in Liquid Cash
Need to Borrow $1.2 Million
Need Operating Partner to Provide Same Financial Liquidity
Conclusion Request $1.2 Million Loan
Personal Savings Differentiation Why Buffalo Wild Wings?