Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Is It 3pm Yet?
Transcript of Is It 3pm Yet?
Bellringers, when used appropriately, help:
~ introduce the lesson (or review material)
~ establish the notion that ALL class time is important
~ allows unobtrusive time for admin functions that must be done
Lesson 4: Quality Over Quantity
It is far more important to have a well-rounded, thoroughly explored concept/lesson than it is to cover as much material as possible. Pace yourself!
Lesson 5: You Are Not Their Friend
Students Crave Structure
Given an inordinate amount of free or loosely-structured time, students can and will entertain themselves... most often in ways counter to the job of learning.
Don't Talk Over Your Students
It is truly more effective to wait on your students to get quiet than to yell over them (which becomes less and less effective SUPER quickly).
There & Back Again
Lessons from PCA
You are their teacher. They can like you; they can hate you. It should not matter. What DOES matter is that they should respect you, your position, and your knowledge.
You can be friendly without seeking approval!