Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Peter and the Wolf
Transcript of Peter and the Wolf
by Sergei Prokofiev Peter and the Wolf Peter’s character has a THEME.
Peter’s theme is played by the VIOLIN.
The violin belongs to the STRING family. PETER The wolf also has a THEME.
The wolf’s theme is played by the FRENCH HORN.
The French Horn is a BRASS instrument. THE WOLF
The bird’s theme is played by a FLUTE.
The flute is a member of the WOODWIND family THE BIRD The cat is sneaky. Her theme is played by the CLARINET.
The clarinet is a member of the WOODWIND family. THE CAT
The duck’s theme is played by the OBOE.
The oboe is a member of the WOODWIND family. THE DUCK Peter’s grandfather is old and moves very slow.
His theme is played by the BASSOON.
The bassoon is a member of the WOODWIND family. THE GRANDFATHER
The hunter’s theme is played by the exciting
The tympani belongs to the PERCUSSION family. THE HUNTERS