Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mongolia
Mongolia is located in Asia, south of Russia and north of China.
Facts to Know about Mongolia
Current President: Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj
Mongolia's climate is warm in the summers and cold and dry in the winters.
Mongolia's history starts when Genghis Khan, a leader of a tribe in Mongolia, conquered other tribes in Mongolia. Soon he had conquered all of the tribes in Mongolia. Then he started to conquer other countries near Mongolia. He soon had made is empire stretch all the way to Europe.
Capitol city: Ulan Bator
They say that horses outnumber the people living in Mongolia.
Population: 2.839 million