Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reasons of the Seasons!
Transcript of Reasons of the Seasons!
By: Evan Murphy
In reality, the earth revolves around the sun it takes 365 days to do so, more commonly known as a year.
You probably already know that those are the seasons
now lets get started
If not, then i will demonstrate my poster.
A common myth people used to believe until proven wrong was that the sun revolves the earth.
But its not only because of that orbit, it is also because of the earth tilting on its axis, causes colder seasons when north America tilts away from the sun, and warmer ones when we come back around to the sun.
Some fun facts are...
1. In summer, days are longer than nights.
2. In winter nights are longer than days.
3. In new England, we have four seasons, in each we have three to four months.
In the summer the sun stands high
in winter it is lower.