Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Engaging Faculty in Discussions about the Process of Teaching with Technology
Transcript of Engaging Faculty in Discussions about the Process of Teaching with Technology
Area 2: Supporting ICT for Instruction
Area 3: Infrastructure
Area 4: Supporting Admin Uses
Area 5: Developing Faculty Web Presence What would a good process be for engaging you in this type of change initiative? The Team Thank-you for attending our session.
Here is our contact information: Mike Nantais - email@example.com
Jackie Kirk - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Brown - email@example.com
Glenn Cockerline - firstname.lastname@example.org Mike Jackie Glenn Clark & Donna Chris 1. Committee Struck 2. Faculty Consulted 3. Survey Conducted 4. Literature Review Undertaken 5. Website Created 6. Report Written 7. Professional Development Facilitated Our Programs
The Provincial Mandate How do we meet the needs of pre-service teachers who will be required to infuse ICT into their curricula?
How do we support faculty to "Make it So"?