Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
To contrast Prezi and PowerPoint
To create a simple Prezi using an existing template or a blank canvas
Some people will import a PowerPoint into Prezi Prezi v PowerPoint Look at some examples of Prezi.
In pairs, compare this with PowerPoint and describe some of the main differences.
Think how you could use this in your area. Have a go! Click on the learn tab. Watch the video 'Getting Started'.
Create a Prezi using an existing template or a blank canvas.
When you feel comfortable, try adding some images as well as text.
Why not add a URL link to a website too? And even a video? Importing PowerPoint For those of you feeling particularly adventurous, try importing a PowerPoint slideshow into Prezi and have a play! Learn! Click on the 'Learn' tab
Scroll to 'Go to the next level' and watch the video.
Answer the following questions:
1. Name the 3 basic steps
2. What does each step involve?
3. What is a sneezed Prezi?
4. What is the Squint Test?
5. What is the Big Reveal?
6. Why is a template so useful? In pairs, use an existing template to demonstrate the following:
Showing a journey/progress
Explore/explain a topic Extra work http://prezi.com/index/ Paul's bit