Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
To contrast Prezi and PowerPoint
To create a simple Prezi using an existing template or a blank canvas
Some people will import a PowerPoint into Prezi Prezi v PowerPoint Look at some examples of Prezi.
In pairs, compare this with PowerPoint and describe some of the main differences.
Think how you could use this in your area. Have a go! Click on the learn tab. Watch the video 'Getting Started'.
Create a Prezi using an existing template or a blank canvas.
When you feel comfortable, try adding some images as well as text.
Why not add a URL link to a website too? And even a video? Importing PowerPoint For those of you feeling particularly adventurous, try importing a PowerPoint slideshow into Prezi and have a play! Learn! Click on the 'Learn' tab
Scroll to 'Go to the next level' and watch the video.
Answer the following questions:
1. Name the 3 basic steps
2. What does each step involve?
3. What is a sneezed Prezi?
4. What is the Squint Test?
5. What is the Big Reveal?
6. Why is a template so useful? In pairs, use an existing template to demonstrate the following:
Showing a journey/progress
Explore/explain a topic Extra work http://prezi.com/index/ Paul's bit