Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Philip the Apostle
Transcript of Philip the Apostle
how he died
Philip was crucified upside down with hooks through his ankles and finally stoned to death. There is little detail in the Bible regarding Philip's death.
The fifth apostle
symbol of Philip
Saint Philip was the fifth apostle chosen by Jesus to follow him. Jesus told him " follow me" and he left his home in Galilee to follow.
Where Philip traveled
Philip traveled to Greece, Syria, and Phrygia where he preached the Gospel ministry to others.
where he died
Philip died in Hierapolis, Turkey around 80 AD.