Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Does Age Difference Matter in Relationships?
Transcript of Does Age Difference Matter in Relationships?
By: Luiza, Kaitlin, Alex, Brandon and Jamie
No matter the age it is known that if you have the same interests with someone you form a bond with them, which can turn into a relationship
If the Parents are okay with their child dating someone 3 or more years older then them why should the police department/ school have to be notified
Girls mature more quickly than guys
If a 17 year old girl is dating a 20 year old guy mostly likely their maturity level may be equal
Most girls we asked were 17/18 years old and they said they would date someone 3 or more years older than them the highest was 26 years old
The guys all said that a 3 year age difference is acceptable in relationships.