Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
4-3`s Pyp Exhibition 2013 G5
Transcript of 4-3`s Pyp Exhibition 2013 G5
inquiry line of inquiry The Product PYP Exhibition 2013 Conclusion 1st line of inquiry Advertisement "Advertisement can influences our thinking and behaviour through psycological messages" Central Idea ALL FORMS OF COMUNICATION What is media? How does Advertisement work "Media is all around" Resources We've made:
We visited 1st graders
A web page:
danielsanchezurib7.wix.com/actionplan2013 Action Plan By:
Maria Fernanda Rabat
Maria Camila Prada
Samuel Quevedo "Lines of inquiry" 1. History of advertisement
2. How advertisement persuade us
3. Subliminal messages How does it work? Dissociating
or emotion THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION !!!! History of advertisement Egypt 2000 B.C. Greece China 1005 A.D. England 1472 Germany 1500´s France 1631 Why people remember
Simple story lines
Emotion Satisfy the consumer How does subliminal messages affect kids Where they come from SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES What is advertisement? - Form of communication
- Used to persuade an audience of consumers
- Objective: Buy!!!!