Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
First Day of School
Transcript of First Day of School
Now for the fun part.......
1. Listen Carefully
2. Follow Directions
3. Work Quietly
4. Respect Others(students and teachers)
5. Be Prepared....Yes that means turning in homework
I hope you are as excited as Nemo!!!
A little about me....
* I was born and raised in Gadsden
* Graduated High School from Gadsden High
* Graduated from the University of Alabama....ROLL TIDE
* I do not have any children, but I have a wonderful dog named Bailey
*This will be my fourth year in the fourth grade!!!!
Information about this year......
Remember this year is what you make it....what road will you choose?
You may have noticed that your schedule is different this year. We are going to be changing classes. The main thing to remember when changing classes is to respect other classrooms and students.
In the morning each teacher will have their own class for reading. At the end of the day you will come back to me for reading intervention. For our reading class you will need a binder. For reading intervention I will provide you with a file folder. Today will put our supplies away and model procedures....but not before one last video