Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of James Wan
Dead Silence - A man returns to his hometown in hopes of unveiling more information on his wife's murder, which ends up being linked to the ghost of a murdered ventriloquist. (Horror)
Insidious - A family looks to prevent evil spirits from trapping their comatose child in a realm called "The Further." (Horror) Importance of Wan's Films Perhaps Wan's most influential movie is Saw. It opened doors for film makers, because it made sense... What is he doing now? James has made his first impression with Saw, and apparently wants to keep it that way. He hasn't made any wildly popular films lately, but he's been in a few shows as himself. What Makes Wan a Top Director? Here's a better question...what doesn't? All of his films are very unique and captivating. They always keep you guessing. His films demonstrate all of the key aspects that make a movie good. What more can a person ask for?