Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jake hildebrand Roman alphabet Project
Transcript of Jake hildebrand Roman alphabet Project
Romans Did not fully create english/latin Alphabet. They did something called adopting letters from different people like they adopted greek letters y,z,c,a and g. Their full alphabet was not made by greeks or them they also again adopted 20 letters from the Cumae alphabet.
Words: Forum,Nutrix, Parma and Patrology. There are many more words that the romans made they are words we use in are everyday life.
The roman language was formed with some Latin words and writing.
The Romans also created a lot of their own words too which created the language we use today.
How Romans used words
Do you see the word exit when you exit a building if so you just read a Latin word that the romans created in the 17-18 century. And if you say you point with your index finger it orignally meant that you were pointing with your fore finger.
Roman names created with Latin and Roman language