Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
RCHS Library Orientation
Transcript of RCHS Library Orientation
Mrs. Joyce--Teacher Librarian
Ms. Carver--Library Media Technician
Mrs. Heinold--Library Media Technician
Library Website: cougarlibrary.com
Dewey Decimal System
Unique ID number or letters. Address of the book.
Ex: 942.5 SMITH
R 413 SMITH
sp F SMITH
GN F SMITH
c F SMITH
Using the Catalog
Library hours: M-Th 7:00-3:30
Friday 7:30 OR 8:25 to 3:30
Library Web Site
Your Journey to Information
Mrs. Joyce &
Tutoring: M-Th 6:40-7:20, 2:30-3:30 in A 104
Library books are for 2 weeks. Renew if you want longer. 3 books maximum.
Late Fine Donation: $.10 per bk per school day
I.D. required for book/computer checkout
Login: Long ID and Short ID + "Pwd"
Computers for educational use only
10 cents per page for:
Overprinting (ie. not copying and pasting)
School Loop items
Saving: Computers ERASE work. Save on H Drive or online storage
Textbooks available for library study with I.D.
Do not walk around with your Chromebook.
When done, peruse the library or pick up a magazine. Use the catalog to see what we have.
You may check out books today.