Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Inverse Trig. Function
Transcript of Inverse Trig. Function
find cot(x) Draw a triangle and label the sides we get from cos(x) with the Pythagorean Theorem find the last side of the triangle and the take the cotangent of x which is (x/y) Inverse Trig. Function The answer is 8/(square root of 161) by Lupe Medina, Marlon Rea, and John Salazar